8345 University Blvd
Suite F, Clive
The business plan. Writing one can be intimidating. You’re juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. Let The Iowa Center help you navigate it all.
DreamBuilder Accelerated takes The Iowa Center’s 10-week long business planning class and condenses it to just three weeks. As a participant, you receive:
- Full access to the online DreamBuilder portal
- Enriching presentations from seven subject matter experts on everything from small business law to taxes to defining your “why”
- One-on-one support and coaching opportunities with members of the Iowa Center Education + Resources team
Class will meet on three occasions at The Iowa Center:
First Meeting: Monday, October 16 from 5 to 8pm
Second Meeting: Friday, October 27 from 8:30am to 4pm
Third Meeting: Monday, November 13 from 5 to 8pm
Cost: $250 per person: includes all materials; an individual assessment test; light breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and a headshot taken by a local professional photographer (optional).
- Access to a computer/e-mail
- Computer proficiency
- Currently in business or thinking of starting a business within six months
- Ability to work independently
- Attendance at an October or November event (of your choosing) hosted by The Iowa Center; participation in open lab hours; or a scheduled one-on-one appointment with a member of the Education + Resources team
Submit your completed application and résumé via e-mail to Emily Susanin Kessinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct mailed applications and résumés may be sent to:
c/o The Iowa Center
8345 University Blvd., Ste F
Clive, IA 50325
Only 15 spots are available and are pending evaluation of the applicant.
Please note: Clients are required to connect with WBC staff via e-mail or in person prior to the class. A current copy of applicant’s CV or résumé is required along with the application. Participants enrolled in DreamBuilder Accelerated are required to attend a May event hosted at The Iowa Center, lab hours, or schedule a one-on-one with a WBC staff member in addition to attending the three scheduled class meetings.