2500 Crosspark Rd
This is a hands-on workshop. Please bring a laptop or mobile device with you.
Pre-registration is required because space is limited. To Register, click HERE.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
This program helps local businesses in our cities and state update and improve their online information where customers are searching for them the most – Google Search and Maps.
Without a local business listing in an online search engine, small businesses are missing out on potential customers, which means a lot of small businesses are missing out on sales. Businesses that have complete business information online are TWICE as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.
In this 1 1/2 hour, NO-FEE workshop you and your fellow businesses will:
• Learn how to put more information about your businesses into Google
• Get your companies verified for Google searches
• Add information such as location and hours of operation
• Add photos to enhance the listing
• Get a diagnostic tool to see how you can improve your listing and visibility
• Have access to a one-year free website and domain name from Google partner StartLogic
Here is a link to frequently asked questions and answers about the program.
Pam Johnson, a former SBDC Regional Director, will be facilitating the workshop. Please feel free to contact Pam directly at email@example.com or 612-940-3369 if you have any questions about the program.
America’s SBDC Iowa
The University of Iowa Research Park