This is a hands-on workshop. Please bring a laptop or mobile device with you.
Pre-registration is required because space is limited. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
This program helps local businesses in our cities and state update and improve their online information where customers are searching for them the most – Google Search and Maps.
Without a local business listing in an online search engine, small businesses are missing out on potential customers, which means a lot of small businesses are missing out on sales. Businesses that have complete business information online are TWICE as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.
In this 1 1/2 hour, NO-FEE workshop you and your fellow businesses will:
• Learn how to put more information about your businesses into Google
• Get your companies verified for Google searches
• Add information such as location and hours of operation
• Add photos to enhance the listing
• Get a diagnostic tool to see how you can improve your listing and visibility
• Have access to a one-year free website and domain name from Google partner StartLogic
Here is a link to frequently asked questions and answers about the program.
Pam Johnson, a former SBDC Regional Director, will be facilitating the workshop. Please feel free to contact Pam directly at email@example.com or 612-940-3369 if you have any questions about the program.
America’s SBDC Iowa
Cherokee Area Economic Development
Cherokee Chamber of Commerce