Master Franchising – The “C-Suite” of Franchising
There is a unique opportunity in franchising called Master Franchsing. Master franchising is considered by many as the “C-Suite of Franchising”. As a Master Franchisee, you essentially become a franchisor and will award Unit Franchisees as well as support them as they will own and operate their own business.
Please join us in our upcoming webinar to hear from a Franchisor who is using the Master Franchise concept to develop successful franchise systems. This is a highly respected global franchisor who has expressed a specific interest in recruiting a master franchisee for the Des Moines region. They will share more about how their models work and why this may be the perfect opportunity for a Des Moines entrepreneur to grow a large scalable recurring revenue business.
Specifics on this model:
• Executive level business
• No nights, weekends or travel required
• 1,500-2,500 sq. ft. class B office space
• No major equipment, build out or inventory necessary
• 4 key responsibilities – customer acquisition, unit franchise sales, operations and marketing/sales
• Manage a team of 3-5 employees
Thurs., September 7th
12:00 pm CST
President and Franchise Specialist