Please join the Small Business Administration (SBA), in collaboration with the
National Women’s Business Council, in our March celebration of both Women’s
History Month and International Women’s Day.
SBA will showcase how women-owned businesses have grown their revenues by
selling overseas. By joining this Webinar, you’ll learn how SBA can help you
participate in the $45 trillion global trade economy.
Women-owned businesses are driving economic growth in the United States. They
represent 42% of all businesses — nearly 13 million — employing 9.4 million
workers and generating revenue of $1.9 trillion. Over the past five years, the
annual growth rate in the number of women-owned firms has been more than
double that of all businesses.
In this session you will:
• Meet Lisa Cobb, Precise Energy Products, and learn what led her company
into the international arena and how SBA helped her to succeed.
• Learn from Nina C. Roque, Executive Director of the National Women’s
Business Council about the unique issues faced by women exporters and
the creative solutions they are using to find success.
• Hear about SBA’s extensive network of counselors and training resources.
• Discover how SBA’s export finance programs can help your business grow.
• Learn from Mindy Fryer, Director of Contracts and Grants at the Texas
Department of Agriculture about grant opportunities available to you
through the State Trade Expansion Program.
• Find out how SBA works to promote women’s small business interests
through U.S. trade policy.