A webinar on the 2nd half of this subject is being held on Sept. 7th.
- Definition of an S corporation and its qualifications
- Discussion on how and when to elect to be taxed as an S corporation
- Discussion on late election relief procedures
- The concept of reasonable compensation for S-Corp shareholder/employees
- Discussion on rules for fringe benefits to 2% shareholders
- A Live Q & A
Presenters: Richard Furlong, Senior Stakeholder Liaison
Senior Stakeholder Liaison
Moderator: Kristen Deazeley, Stakeholder Liaison
NOTE: You can earn up to 1 CE credit of Federal Tax between BOTH web conferences broadcast on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
Workshop brought to you by the IRS.