People have been teaching problem-solving for decades, usually focusing on some form of PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act). Yet somehow, most companies never really get beyond the templates and the terminology. Why?
This one-hour webinar will focus on the factors standing in the way of your problem-solving success. Attendees will learn:
· Why you’re too focused on templates.
· Why training ultimately is ineffective at building problem-solving skills.
· Why you don’t actually begin with a problem-solving statement.
· Why your methodology doesn’t really matter that much.
· Why managers are solving the wrong problems.
This session will be facilitated by Jamie Flinchbaugh, an accomplished executive, entrepreneur, consultant, and board member with almost three decades of learning-oriented experience spanning a range of roles across diverse industries and functions. Leveraging extensive operational, strategic, and consulting experience, Jamie is an invaluable asset for any company seeking to build culture, capability, leadership, and their overall operating system.
ILC Members: $0.00
Non-members: $150.00 or join today and get the member rate.