Automated Email Marketing is one of the most effective tools for marketers to nurture long-term prospects and get existing customers to purchase more from an organization. Studies show that customers are more likely to connect with your company and buy your product through email than other forms of internet contact.
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) estimates that for every $1 spent on email marketing, a company using email effectively can expect a return of $40. So how do you get started?
This two-session online workshop will help you learn how to effectively use the tool of email marketing to grow your business. Session time will be split over 2 weeks between presentations with Q&A sessions to get answers to your specific questions. (Further assistance will be available if you need to hire an expert for additional coaching.)
Attend the Email Marketing Boot Camp, and you will learn:
• What Email Marketing is and why you should use it.
• The rules for effective implementation.
• Strategy and fundamentals.
• Why use an Email Service Provider (ESP).
• The difference between marketing automation and automated email.
• Options for growing your list.
• Writing persuasive emails.
• How to set goals and track performance.
• How to find content.
• How to avoid the most common mistakes.