3109 Old Highway 218 South
ServSafe is a leading food safety training and certification program.
This course will cover important topics required for safe food handling and give you the opportunity to take your certification exam.
Topics will include
- Providing safe food
- Contamination and food allergens
- The safe food handler
- The flow of food: purchasing, receiving, and storage
- The flow of food: preparation and service
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest management
- Facilities and equipment management
- Food safety management systems
Please bring a photo ID with you to be eligible to take the certification exam.