According to U.S. News and World Report, Six Sigma is one of
the “Top Five In-Demand Skills,” in the workplace. Why?
• Immediate ability to apply skills to real-life situations- large and small.
• Part of a continuous improvement program for anyone in
manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, and the service industry.
• Learn how to assemble and participate with project teams.
Why should I enroll in this Yellow Belt program?
• Coverage of Lean/Six Sigma concepts & application principles.
• Gain experience by reviewing cases solving real problems in real
companies (plus a simulated project).
• Improve your business competencies cross-culturally and
• Learn about the next steps in completing a green or black belt